We are committed to providing our tenants with an excellent maintenance service. To ensure that you receive the best service please ensure to provide full details of the maintenance issue you are experiencing so we can send the best contractor for the job.
All maintenance issues must be reported via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form below and must include the following information
- The property address ( room if applicable )
- Tenants name
- A detailed description of the maintenance issue you are experiencing
- A photo or video of the maintenance issue.
(Addressing maintenance issues may be subject to the Landlord’s authorisation, obtaining parts and/or any reasonable unforeseeable events.)
How soon repairs are carried out Emergency repairs
Emergency repairs are carried out when people's health and safety are at serious risk, or when major damage may be caused to the property. We aim to attend to emergency repairs within 24 hours of them being reported to us.
Examples of emergency repairs are:
- A gas leak.
- A burst pipe.
- A total loss of electricity (not caused by one of your appliances tripping the power supply).
- A blocked drain.
- A blocked toilet (if there is only one toilet in your home and you have tried to clear the blockage).
- Flooding to your home.
- Security issues with external doors or windows.
- Heating or hot water appliances breaking down
- Damage to the structure of the property.
- Damage caused by fire. – Please call 999
If you have any doubts about whether your repair is an emergency or not, please do not hesitate to contact us on 02920 230338.
These are repairs that may affect how you use your home or its facilities. We aim to attend to urgent repairs within six working days of them being reported to us.
Examples of urgent repairs are:
- Minor leaks with plumbing and ball valves.
- Faulty door entry systems.
- Damaged stairs and handrails.
- Floor damage which puts people's health and safety at risk.
- Severe roof leak.
- Partial loss of electricity (not caused by one of your appliances tripping the power supply).
These are repairs which do not need to be carried out as an urgent priority. We aim to attend to routine repairs within 30 working days of them being reported to us.
Examples of routine repairs are:
- Minor repairs to internal walls, doors, skirting boards and so on.
- Routine repairs to gutters, roofs and outside walls.
- Minor kitchen and bathroom repairs.
- Minor floor repairs.
- Minor repairs to fences, paths and garden gates.
- Minor work to exterior brickwork / rendering.
For your own safety it is a legal requirement that gas and electric safety inspections are conducted on your property. Should you fail to provide access you may be charged a call out fee.
EMERGENCY CONTACT DETAILS
If you are experiencing a maintenance emergency out of office open hours, please text our emergency line on 07772623755, with your name, property address and the issue you are experiencing.
In the event of an emergency please contact the following services:
Water Related Emergency Contact: Dwr Cymru Welsh Water 0800 052 0130
Electrical related Emergency: Western Power: 0800 6783 105 or call 105
Gas related emergencies
Step 1 -Call National Grid's Gas Emergency Service Freephone number Immediately
On Freephone 0800 111 999. We’re available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and will send out an engineer to keep you and make your property safe.
Step 2 - Turn off all your gas appliances
And, if possible, switch off the gas at the meter (unless the meter is in the cellar or basement, in which case don’t go in).
Step 3 - Open windows and doors
Step 4 - Do not use any electrical appliances
This includes switching your lights on or off
Step 5 - Do not smoke
Step 6 - If there’s a smell of gas in the cellar or basement
Please wait outside or with a neighbour.
Lost key / locked out after office hours.
Should you lose your key or get locked out between 18.00 and 21.00 o’clock you can contact us on our emergency line provided above and we will provide assistance.
- Replacement key (charge per key) £30.00
- Call out charge ,locked out, in office hours £20 .00
- Call out charge, locked out, out of office hours £35.00
However after this time, please contact a locksmith which would be covered at your own cost. Should a new lock be installed, a key must be provided the following day to our office.